Description of the House- Recently renovated to a very high standard
- 6 Double Bedrooms (Five En-Suites)
- 6 Bathrooms and 1 WC
- Brand New Large Kitchen/Dining/Lounge
- Fully furnished... A double bed, Wardrobe, desk and chair in each room
- Ultrafast Free Fiber Optic Broadband
- Laminate Flooring Throughout
- Free off Steet Parking
- Shops nearby
- Walking Distance to UWE
- Bus Stop 2 Mins Walk from the house
- Rent Includes ALL Bills including gardening
LocationHogarth Walk is a very popular area for students. It is only a short distance walk from UWE and is also convenient for the city centre. There are plenty of local pubs and shops nearby on Filton Avenue and with Tesco express and Co-Operative within 3 minutes walking distance and Sainsbury's at Patchway within 5 minutes drive. There are bus stops within 2 mins walk with buses going in both directions towards Frenchay and towards town centre.
This house features:- 6 Double Bedrooms with Five rooms with En-Suite
- Recently Renovated to a very high standard
- Double bed in each bedroom with Wardrobe, a chair and desk
- Large Kitchen/Dining/Lounge and fully furnished
- Free and Ultrafast Fiber Optic Broadband
- Just Renovated to very high standards
- laminated flooring throughout
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating throughout
- Fully equipped kitchen with Washing Machine, Dishwasher, American Style Double Door Fridge Freezer and White Goods
- Off street Parking for multiple cars
- Nice Big Garden with Patio
- Side Access and Shed for Bike storage
- Rent includes ALL bills...!
- Available immediately
Local amenities:- Within walking distance to UWE.
- Bus stops within 2 mins walk of the house with excellent bus connections to UWE and town centre.
- Very Close to the sports leisure centre and parks
- Very close to local shops, variety of food take-aways, pubs and large Supermarkets